Oh wait a minute! What did you forget this morning in your mad rush to get out the door?
Some days it can be a challenge to be upright and functioning; let alone get out the door with everything we need for the day.
Here are a few suggestions that have helped me focus and make sure I have all my stuff for the day when I head out the door.
- Make a list of all the things you need to have with you. It can be something as simple as a 3 x 5 card for each person in the household taped to the front door.
- Pack your bag the night before so you don’t have to hunt for all the stuff you need in the morning.
- If you have a multitude of things going on, have a bag for each thing you are doing.
- During any given week I might be meeting with a client, going to Toastmasters, attending a meeting or doing an onsite assessment.
- Generally I have a different bag for each event and keep the necessities for each thing in its respective bag.
- Prepare your snacks, lunch and beverages for the next morning the night before.
- Put your car keys in the same spot as soon as you come in the door. This is a very grounding thing for me and really is just one less thing I have to worry about.
I hope you will find these tips useful and would love to know how they work out for you.
Homes Are For Living, LLC is a Veteran Woman Owned & Operated business located in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island, WA. We focus on reducing clutter and restoring peace of mind for folks struggling with extreme clutter. You can connect with Tammi Moses via Email: [email protected] , on Twitter and on Facebook.
We look forward to helping you meet your clutter free goals!